Monday, November 21, 2005

Contacts...

A lesson is to be learnt here. Don't wear your contacts for long periods of time. You'll only end up inflamming your eyes and irritating them.

Now that being said, will I actually listen to my own advice? Erm, doubt it! lol

My eyes got irritated finally from my contacts. They were red, teary and swollen all day. Had to finally take off my contacts last night, so today, on top of all that, I couldn't see properly. :S

Damn, it was a big headache trying to keep my eyes focused all the time....

Funny thing is, today morning, I looked like someone who has spent the whole night crying, so I had lots of people stopping me and asking me if things were okay, LOL!!

Tomorrow, I'm wearing my contacts again, I need to see things again, well at least until I get my glasses which I had to go and order. They should be ready by tomorrow evening.

---------

Gym talk, Power bar was amaaaaaaaazing, and I bet that tomorrow's class is gonna be even better!

Posted by Noors at 12:01 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Nov 21, 02:18:00 PM  
    so that's the reason...hmmm

    my advice, although i know you won't take it (just call it a hunch); don't wear your contacts for at least a week...same thing happened to me when i wore my contacts, sleeping with them, took showers, and swam with them..

    and now i can barely wear them at all..

    plus the fact it makes look like i am chinese .. he he ;oP
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Nov 21, 07:26:00 PM  
    They're much better this morning!

    lol So I'm just gonna wear my contacts today, so that I can see better, and once I get my glasses, I'll take off my contacts again. I don't think I can go for a week with no contacts though :s It's weird enough having to wear glasses lol
  3. Blogger Lym posted at Tue Nov 22, 04:25:00 AM  
    My glasses broke while it was in the suitcase when I was flying back to Oman. Now I am forced to wear contacts every day till I purchase my new glasses.

Post a Comment

« Home