Sunday, October 30, 2005

An update...

Haven't been giving my blog much attention lately. I was a bit caught up with everything around me, and plus, even when I would feel like writing something, I couldn't, because I'm having some connection problems with the adsl system, so in order to sign in to ANYTHING whatsoever, I need to switch to dial up, so I wasn't really bothered...

Oh, my letter 'h' on my laptop is acting all funny, gets stuck for no reason, lol, I've been pressing on it all day in an attempt to get it fixed..

Big new, I'm planning on going to 3omra since I have a whole week off. Everything is going according to the plan so far, and if all goes well inshalla, I'll be sitting in front of the ka3ba next week. It's going to be my first time, so there are a lot of mixed feelings and thoughts going on inside of me. I think of it as a chance to clean my soul and what more could a person ask for than spending a whole week with the essence of spirituality and all around them.

All I can do now is to just pray, that nothing happens and that I do get to leave soon. I'll make sure to pray for those who are close to me.

Posted by Noors at 6:20 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Lym posted at Mon Oct 31, 09:25:00 AM  
    3omra is just amazing. You are transformed into a different world where you feel so pure and refreshed.
    I loved it.
    Inshallah you get to experience it :)
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Oct 31, 01:29:00 PM  
    i totally agree..

    i went there a long time ago

    but one thing you have to be careful about..well actually just a few..

    never mention to any of the saudi's that you're a shi3a..and mind their narrow-mindedness..and the way they treat women there..

    hope you come back safe and sound Noors..

    let us know when you come back
  3. Blogger Tia posted at Tue Nov 01, 12:21:00 PM  
    Safe trip sweets ! :D

Post a Comment

« Home