Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Tagged

Okay I got tagged by Z ages ago, and then got tagged by Ali, but because of my connection problem I kept postponing, and now here it is... (I bet I'm the last of bloggers to do this lol),

Seven things I plan to do:
- Finish my MD.
- Get my group fitness training certificate.
- Learn to worry less..
- Be a better me!
- Do something totally amazing, haha, don't know what yet!
- Be able to put a smile on those in need.
- Fight to become a surgeon! Unless I change my mind that is! And perform a surgery, remove an appendix!!

Seven things I can do:
- Make sweets.
- Punch!!
- Drive my friends crazy, lol, if I want to..
- Have a lot of caffiene!
- Laugh non stops, erm, sometimes, when I'm high :S
- Think and think and think and think.........
- Incease my weights in body pump, once it starts to get all easy.

Seven things I can’t do:
- Cook!
- Sit in one place for too long.
- Act as a snob (I hate this quality in a person).
- Eat a lot.
- Be mean to others.
- Say no when I'm asked for a favour (working on it though)
- Not exercise :P

Seven things I say most often:
-Aha!
- la walla
- omg!
- dokum
- awaina
- whatever
- heyyyyy..

Seven people I would like to tag:
- no one
- no one
- no one
- no one
- no one
- no one
- no one!!

Posted by Noors at 7:14 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Wed Nov 02, 11:22:00 AM  
    Learn how to cook lady :p
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Nov 02, 11:25:00 AM  
    haha!!!

    At least I bake cakes, that's the thing I do well, lol.
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Nov 02, 02:30:00 PM  
    do something amazing..


    like bungey jumping....

    i wish i could do that...provided someone pushes me off the edge! ;oP

Post a Comment

« Home