Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Eid Mubarak!

So it was announced earlier this evening that tomorrow is going to be the first day of eid, making today, the last day of this Holy month. It's really sad to say goodbye to this month, and all we hope for is that Allah will accept our fasting and all the good deed that we all tried to do during this month, and pray that God will give us the power to even try harder next year and do even more good.

I wish you all a very happy eid. I just heard that the holiday has been extended for the whole week. So that was great news to many! My sister couldn't stop screaming and jumping, lol. Thing is, my siblings have been on a holiday all week, it's their mid of semester holiday in school, so now they get another extra week off. To me, it wasn't a big deal, I had a whole week anyway, plus I've been on holiday since yesterday. Our coordinator gave us an extra day off.

Didn't watch the movie last night, and I still have the dvd, so I might just sit and watch it, or leave it for tomorrow night. It's been a looooong day, and I'm dying for some proper sleep.

Again, eid mubarak everyone! Have a wonderful time tomorrow surrounded by your family and loved ones. Ohhh, and I hope you get a lot of 3idiya! :P

Posted by Noors at 11:14 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Nov 02, 02:33:00 PM  
    eid mubarak to you too, Noors..

    i celebrated my way today (wednesday) by going to a movie before it starts to get packed - The Legend of Zorro...you will love it when you get the chance to watch it..

    he he he

    yallah..i am expecting donations for my 3ediya..lol

    ;oP
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at Thu Nov 03, 02:03:00 AM  
    Eid Mubarak noors :)
  3. Blogger Swamy VKN posted at Thu Nov 03, 04:48:00 AM  
    On the auspicious occasion of Eid Ul Fitr, I convey my warm greetings and good wishes to you, your parents, siblings, and other family members.

    Eid Mubarak!
  4. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Thu Nov 03, 09:16:00 AM  
    Eid Mubarek :)
  5. Blogger Kay posted at Thu Nov 03, 10:18:00 AM  
    koul 3am oo enti bekair Noor
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Nov 03, 10:49:00 AM  
    Thanks ya'll.

    I do hope that today was a blessed day to all of you and that you had fun with the company of your loved ones.

    haha, and I hope no one got sick of eating too much!! I know I couldn't eat all day, still used to fasting lol :S

Post a Comment

« Home