Saturday, November 12, 2005

Back...

Back to Muscat people.

I arrived late last night. My plane landed at around 12:20 am, slept after 2:30 am and still had to wake up today and go to the hospital.

My trip was simply amazing. It was one of the best experiences ever. The whole atmosphere was just pure and honest, and I felt so calm just sitting there and looking around me.

It was very refreshing. I did end up with a flu though, urghh. I was one of the very very few who got sick, lol lucky me ha! So the trip back was a bit annoying because my ears were just blocked! I sound like an old lady haha.

I will post later about the experience of 3omra itslelf, it deserves a post on it's own, but later, once I get some rest. I look really really tired with dark circles under my eyes..

Cheers.

Posted by Noors at 3:01 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sat Nov 12, 03:10:00 AM  
    welcome back, Noors..

    3omra maqboolah inshallah..

    ps: i told you to be careful of the flu ;oP
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Nov 12, 05:21:00 AM  
    Thanks Ali,

    I loved sitting in front of the ka3ba. And yeah, I should've taken care of myself more, though the ladies there kept giving me hot water with mint and sometimes with honey, lol, made me feel like throwing up, didn't help much though!
  3. Blogger Kay posted at Sat Nov 12, 01:36:00 PM  
    hamdaulllah 3ala el salama! looking forward to ur post about ur trip. i went summer 04 and it was AMAZING.
  4. Blogger Hamood posted at Sat Nov 12, 01:43:00 PM  
    inshallah el 7aj... I hope you made a nice du3a2 for alll the people you know in real life and online :p
  5. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Sat Nov 12, 02:20:00 PM  
    Welcome Back Noors :)
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Nov 15, 11:05:00 AM  
    Thanks everyone, I feel so relaxed after this trip, 7amdellah.

    Will post about the 3omra, once I'm done with my end or rotation final tomorrow.

Post a Comment

« Home