Friday, November 04, 2005

It's time already....

I still can't believe that it's real. So tomorrow morning I'll be leaving and my journey to 3omra will begin.

I had to go pick up the tickets today, as well as some other stuff that they give you when you're part of an organized group. Things like books with all the ad3iya, name tags, etc..

I had to try on a few i7ram clothes. The last one I tried on, was the one I took from my aunt today. I put it on, with it's 7ijab, and I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt really calm. True, I did laugh at myself, so did my dad, he was just teasing me, lol, but my friend took a pic of me in the i7ram and said I looked nice!

I was scared at the beginning, of the whole idea. Now, I'm really excited, and I'm looking forward to seeing God's sacred place and feel the power and grace that surrounds it.

I think of it as the perfect remedy that will give me the piece of mind that I've been trying hard to get. I'm gonna take this as a break, a break from my life, my work and all the worries, and spend a week within the hands of God.

So take care everyone. I'll write about my experience once I'm back. I just hope I don't end up with a flu!

Posted by Noors at 10:23 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Nov 04, 12:22:00 PM  
    .. you just take care of yourself while you're there, and inshallah you be back with more energy than what you went with..

    and inshallah - no flu ;o)

    take care of yourself..
  2. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Sat Nov 05, 07:19:00 PM  
    Accepted Oumra inshalla :)
  3. Blogger Hamood posted at Wed Nov 09, 01:36:00 AM  
    Mashallah... a remarkable journey inshallah.

Post a Comment

« Home