Tuesday, November 01, 2005

boooooored...

I did it again....

My holiday started today, I was supposed to have a full evening, but instead, I ended up staying home. All I did was go out for a bit to drop my sister and buy what I need to bake, I should've really made plans to dooo something, lol.

I should've done something, I thought I might just sit and study or finish some work, but I wasn't bothered at all, it hasn't been the perfect day anyway...

Haha, I was so bored that I made my sister rent a dvd, that I've seen a couple or maybe 3 times already, 'raise your voice'. I just thought I'd stay up late tonight and watch it, I really like this movie, it's very very simple, yet it brings out a lot of feelings, leaving you feeling a bit more positive by the end of it.

Posted by Noors at 11:31 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Tue Nov 01, 11:46:00 AM  
    what about your friends? what about researching online for your training? or your arm/shoulder situation? what about just doing something that takes your mind off things?

    lol ;oP

    i'm kidding..

    whose in the movie, by the way? maybe i would get it some time later..

    ps: can you recommend a good book shop? i wanna buy me a few books by Mitch Albom - "5 people you meet in heaven", "tuesdays with morrie"..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Nov 02, 04:54:00 AM  
    Good book shops, there's always family book shop, the second hand book shop up in Wadi Centre, and Turtles (airport and lulu centre).
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Nov 02, 06:11:00 AM  
    Thanks, Noors..

    And sorry again
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Nov 02, 06:47:00 AM  
    No problem. :)

Post a Comment

« Home