Friday, November 18, 2005

Exercise, again!!

Haven't blogged in a week.

A lot has been going this past week, best thing is that, after waiting for 11 months to start classes again at our old place, it feel like things are going back to normal, like they were last year, and it's made me happy. I finally have something to look forward to after work, something that would make me jump out of bed in the morning, even when I'm extremly tired.

I guess we all need something to get us through the day. Something that makes our worries less troublesome, our stress less tiring and most importantly keep us sane, for life to keep moving....

As lame as this might sound, this is the one thing, that truly helped me a lot. I'm ever so glad to have it back..

Posted by Noors at 9:26 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home