Saturday, November 12, 2005

Bonzieeee

Okay this stupid song is stuck in my head lol.

I don't know if you all remember, but there was a time when every pc had this parrot called bonzie I think that would talk and sing to you. I know we had it for a while, and I loved the little birdie hehe. Anyway, I used to make him sing this song all the time, I found him to be absolutely adorable, hehe.

It goes like this,

" Daisy, daisy, give me an answer true,
I'm half crazy, all for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage,
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet,
Upon the seat,
Of a bicycle built,
For twoooooo...."

Posted by Noors at 9:29 AM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Hamood posted at Sat Nov 12, 01:41:00 PM  
    which song again?
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at Sun Nov 13, 01:50:00 AM  
    Its called Bicycle built for two. I used to listen/sing that when I was a kid too
  3. Blogger illogicist posted at Mon Nov 14, 03:23:00 PM  
    someone actually mentioned that damn parrot to me the other day, I dont remember who, but it was annoying :s there was a gorilla as well I think.
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Nov 15, 11:07:00 AM  
    haha yeah z there was a gorilla as well.

    atgm, you should listen to it :P
  5. Blogger Hamood posted at Sat Nov 19, 05:27:00 AM  
    Noors: am still lost with who sings it though ...
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Nov 19, 09:29:00 AM  
    lol well I don't know who originally sings it.

    For me, it was this parrot like I said, a program that i downloaded when I was younger, you'd press on it and it would sing or talk lol. Then it got a bit annoying. Can't remember what happened to the poor bird!
  7. Blogger Hamood posted at Sat Nov 19, 12:45:00 PM  
    Ok found it, its composed by Harry Dacre, you can find it sung by Blur in this site: http://chris.kom.com/daisybell.html
  8. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Nov 21, 09:36:00 AM  
    lol i can't believe you went through all this trouble to find the song, but hey that's great thanks :D

Post a Comment

« Home