Monday, December 27, 2004

I love the rain!

I love walking in the rain, I love driving in the rain, and I love staring out of the winodw when it's raining.

Rain always puts me in a good mood. Actually it makes me hyper. Like today, as soon as the doc went outside with the patient, we ran out of the door and went outside, lol, just to feel the cold weather and see the rain, and the sight of docs coming in for work all soaked wet was hilarious. We girls also teamed up against the guys and locked them outside in the rain for sometime, haha, you should've seen the sight of em banging on the door asking us to open it for them.

I find the rain to have this magical healing ability. It washes your soul somehow, and cleans it up from all the stress, hatred, and sadness. Or maybe it's just me. Everytime I see the rain, or just pause and listen to it or smell it, I just feel so calm from the inside, it's like all my worries are slowly released into the air, and peacefullness finally finds its way into my heart.


Posted by Noors at 5:08 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home