Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Am I too nice? One of my friends today was talking to me, wondering why I didn't stand up and stopped one of the girls from throwing all her rude remarks about me. I told him it wasn't the first time, and I've been dealing with this kind of sarcasm ever since I joined this uni. He was shocked! He said I shouldn't let people say anything they want to me and leave it at that. He was there when that girl was making one of her 'usual' comments, and he didnt' like it, lol, so he was the one defending me while I kept quiet. I mean what was I supposed to say to her? I'm tired of having to do that each and every time and to be honest, it really aint' worth it, because I don't give a damn about what she thinks. Just because we come from two different cultures doesn't mean that she has the right to critisize my each and every move, while she goes around doing whatever she wants!

Anyway it's not only that. I know I have this problem of saying no to people, because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. It happens a lot to me, and I always end up eating myself from the inside lol.

You know what? I should've said something. Next time that ego head says something to me, I won't let it go by easily. I'll stop her right there and make her understand that her opinion is of absolutely no value to me and that she had no right commenting on my life no matter what. Lets just hope I get the courage to do that!

Posted by Noors at 6:23 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Wed Dec 15, 02:48:00 PM  
    I suggest you slap her across the face. A nice clean whack.

    It'll teach her, trust me.

Post a Comment

« Home