Saturday, December 18, 2004

Read the following words. These are the lyrics from a song by Marc Anthony called 'I've got you'. Really powerful and truly amazing words.

"I can spend my money on fancy clothes meet a thousand women doing videos & shows But baby I'm so glad that I've Got YouBaby when I think about you I don't need to think cause I just know That baby it's the way you love me That's make me so damn sure that you're the one Don't you know that I've waited for you Your everything I've wanted all my life Never thought I would find what I need Till you came along my dream seemed far away I can be with another girl and I can take a trip all around the world But why would I go anywhere when I've Got You I can spend my money on fancy clothes meet a thousand women doing videos & shows But baby I'm so glad that I've Got YouMaybe I just got lucky Cause a chance like this don't come around everyday Can we hold on to what we've got if I ever lost you girl my all life would change You should know that your love gives me strength And without you I don't know where I would be It's because of you soul I'm at ease No matter where I am I'm not alone I can be with another girl and I can take a trip all around the world But why would I go anywhere when I've Got You I can spend my money on fancy clothes meet a thousand women doing videos & shows But baby I'm so glad that I've Got You All that I have is nothing when it compares to you And I can't believe how your love makes me feel I'm glad that I've Got You and girl you've got me tooI can be with another girl and I can take a trip all around the world But why would I go anywhere when I've Got You I can spend my money on fancy clothes meet a thousand women doing videos & shows But baby I'm so glad that I've Got YouI can be with another girl and I can take a trip all around the world But why would I go anywhere when I've Got You I can spend my money on fancy clothes meet a thousand women doing videos & shows But baby I'm so glad that I've Got You".

Sometimes I wonder whether I believe in love anymore. I read all these words, and I watch all these romantic movies, and I just tell myself, why not? It is possible. There is true love out there, could be rare nowadays, but it still exists. But now I'm not sure what I should believe and shouldn't believe. Everyday something proves to me that true love can't exist in this world. All this talk about I'll love you forever, and I'll be there for you forever, is just talk, no real actions. Pff, who am I kidding, yeah I'm starting to believe this, but deep down, I still got hope in this world, I still try to keep this small flame burning inside reminding me that we can't go through this life without hope, no matter how unreal they might seem, it's the only that gives true value to our lives.

Posted by Noors at 9:55 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Sun Dec 19, 08:23:00 AM  
    lol all three of us have seemed to lost hope in 'love'.

Post a Comment

« Home