Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It's been a long time since I felt this lonely. I hate this feeling, it just keeps me isolated from everyone, even when I'm sitting with the loudest people ever. I need to stay out of people's buss,, and stop thinking that I could help anyone.

Last night I was so emotional, and to me that's a weakness. I've promised myself never to let my feelings control me, but it seems like I've still haven't got much control over them.

I need to stay away from everything for some time. Regenerate my energy because honestly, I'm just tired of everything.

Posted by Noors at 8:32 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sree posted at Thu Dec 23, 01:05:00 AM  
    I hang out with friends when I'm lonely or emotional about something. I hang out with my friends 24/7, so what does that say about me? LOL
  2. Blogger Tia posted at Fri Dec 24, 02:25:00 AM  
    latley i've been feeling the same 2, i can not even eat cause i am 2 depressed. i just want to stay away from everything...its just a phase...
    yours

    PS - do you also feel that ppl hate you ? :S

Post a Comment

« Home