Sunday, December 12, 2004

Can you imagine how I had to spend my morning? This week is what you can call a skills week. Everyday we go to a certain department, and observe how they're working. So today we had to go to the uni's computer system department. All we got was a tour. God I wish I had just stayed home and got some extra sleep. So what do I do then? lol take my friend and go to city centre since we were free for the next 3 hours! I kept trying on outfits just for the fun of it, lol.

Then comes our afternoon session, which is all about student presenations. So I sit at the back, because the topic was silly, and I was going through the personal training book my teacher gave me, because I want to become one too. And the guys, being guys that is, didn't leave me alone. God I never laughed so much during a session. They kept making jokes through-out the whole thing.

Which reminds me of something. I find it extremly rude and low when a girl can't walk in the parking lot without having a guy stare at her from his car. Damn even those with the long beards, oh and those are the ones I hate most btw, lol, do that! It just bugs me. It happens ALL the time, and I just can't understand why men have to act like complete fools and won't let girls walk peacefuly around the place. It's just sick!

I'm hyper, lol, or so Niggy says. God I wish I didn't have an exam tomorrow, so I could've spent the whole day reading this personal training book. I can imagine myself now giving a group class, that would be soooooooo cool! lol

Posted by Noors at 5:26 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home