Wednesday, December 15, 2004

I'm supposed to be going on an elective next year. So today we had a meeting with the supervisor and he was telling of of what we need to finish and what we gotta do and to choose where we want to go. Now my friend wants to go to Canada, some of the guys we know want to go there too, but I'm still kinda hesitating between Candada and UK. I think it might be fun to go somewhere new, and be there in a group, I've never been to Canada before, and my family is thinking of going there next year for a holiday, so me being there would be perfect. BUT, and here's where my problem is, I get 'air sick'! Yup people, I do! I hate flying, it makes me feel sick and tired. During our holiday this year, I had to take strong antiemetics, which is the medical word for drugs that stop you from feeling like throwing up, and the ones I took made me sleep too. Still, the drug was soo strong that I would feel kinda out of this world and I couldn't stay up at all, God I felt like dying till we got to Singapore, so can you imagine Canada?:S

UK, my sister will be there for sometime with me, till her school is over, and I thought it would be cool to be there with her and her friends. I like being with people I know. Plus I know a lot of people there so I can catch up with some of my old memories.

I need to make up my mind very soon, well not very soon, but I wanna know where I'm going. One thing I know is that I will not go anywhere where any girl from my class will be, except for my friend of course. Those girls are just way too restricted, and I wanna take my freedom. I know how to take care of myself, and I know my limits, but these girls are just way too much to handle here in Oman, so I can imagine how they would turn my life into a living hell if I decide to go with them, because they will obviously suggest to stay together in one appartment.

Posted by Noors at 2:46 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home