Saturday, December 18, 2004

I think I'm becoming soft!:S

2 days ago I wasx watching this movie and someone dies, next thing I know, my eyes are tearing!! Then yesterday I was watching an arabic series that I like and watched before, and when a certain scene comes in, a very emotional one btw, I start crying:S

Okay, lol, I know what you're thinking, so what's wrong with that? Well, I never used to be like this, I never ever cried while watching tv, and I always thought I had a very hard heart, if you know what I mean. I've worked with dead bodies for God's sake, I should be as cold as ice!

Here's an explanation, maybe it's the lack of the diversity in feelings in my life at the moment. I don't have much going on, and my biggest happiness is when I work out, how pathetic is that you might say! You can't imagine the number of times I've heard people telling me of how empty my life is, and I've probably said it somewhere here. Hmm, could be, why not? I guess I just prefer it this way, stay away from the world, live your own life, and enjoy the little things, it saves you from getting your heart broken. Yeah, you can easily break mine, it's already fragile and a simple blow can probably shatter it to pieces that you can never mend. Okay now this is getting more poetic.

Gotta go, body attack is soon! (See, exercise again!).....

Posted by Noors at 2:19 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home