Saturday, December 11, 2004

First, my exam went well, which is a big relief since I thought it would be much tougher. I didn't sleep till 3 in the morning and I can barely keep my eyes open now.

Tried body pump in another gym and I got one way of describing it, it sucked! Pffff. lol the funny thing is that my dad made a joke about me today, which made me crack up laughing. All I've been talking to him about is M this and M that, and how much I miss the classes, and that I couldn't wait for her to start again so I can go back to my normal life, lol. So today, he asks me, where are you going? And I say, I'm going to this other gym to try it, so he says to my mom, that's it, I'm gonna go out and find her a temporary husband, lol, her life is so empty!
It's kinda know when I come to think of it.

Don't you just enjoy closing your eyes and drifting away into your own world? I love doing that. Especially at night, right before I sleep. I just close my eyes and let my imagination carry me to anywhere I want to. Sometimes I just re-live an old memory, like a moment in my life that no matter how silly it might have been, made me really smile from the inside. I guess it just somehow helps me digest everything that has happened throughout the day, whether good or bad.

I'm not making any sense here!

Posted by Noors at 9:12 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at Sun Dec 12, 12:45:00 PM  
    hey there i know the feeling..i do that as well i close my eyes and i go to this world where everything is just 2 perfect!!

Post a Comment

« Home