Monday, December 13, 2004

It's been kind of an unusual day. First, I go to uni, very excited because we were supposed to spend the day in physiotherapy, only to get there and see this lady who just gave me this look, then said: '5th year? We can't see you people today, you were supposed to show up on Saturday'. So I go like what the heck? Apparently, they're supposed to be changing the schedule for the next group, but there was some kind of mix up and the physiotherapy thought that the change was for us. Anyway, so I ended up having a day off. It was 8:30 and I had nothing to do till my exam at 1. So I call Niggy and she says to come over to the gym. lol poor girl helped me revise, but we had a great time, we just sat there and kept talkin and talkin and talkin! lol Typical girls I know.

Great news ya'll, OMAN WON!! LOL! I'm not a football fan or anything, and I never really care about these things, but I got to watch the end of the game today while I was at my grandparents house. All of my cousins were sitting around the tv, lol, it was fun watching them scream every now and then, and you should've seen what they did when the game was over! The streets were packed with cars, everyone was out celebrating, this is something that rarely happens to us, and it is a great achievment to get to the second round of the Gulf Cup. You never know, maybe we do end up winning this year. Man that would be awesome!

Posted by Noors at 9:03 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home