Thursday, November 24, 2005

I had to wake up a bit after 7 in the morning on my day off to go to the gym, lol, yeah I'm that much into it, that I would always choose it over sleep.

Did a double class, my legs still hurt, but it definitly was the perfect way to start my day. I got the kickboxing box, that shows you all the different moves, in pics for you to follow. So I'll probably spend Friday working on that, after my oncall...

Yup, I still won't be able to sleep late tomorrow. Morning oncall. The doc whom I was with last night, was very good to me, and she said that if I come on Friday, she'd let me do all the procedures, as in blood collections and cannula insertions, sooooo I'm gonna go for it! You don't say no to such an offer!

Posted by Noors at 4:05 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Hamood posted at Fri Nov 25, 02:02:00 PM  
    From your life style, it seems you will soon start consider participating in extreme sports...

Post a Comment

« Home