Thursday, July 14, 2005

Tagged again! By Sam this time.

1. What does 'love' mean to you?
Love is being with someone who makes you feel safe and complete, someone who's always there in your thoughts and dreams, someone you pray for more than you pray for yourself. You are willing to compensate to be with him,

2. What does "marriage" mean to you?
It's a life time commitment between two people who have decided to unite their two lives into one.

3. Do you believe in 'love at first sight?
I'm a romantic person, or I think I was, and I've always believed in this. Not love but a spark that usually is there when you first meet that person.

4. How many children would you like?
2 or 3.

5. If given the opportunity, what is that one song you would sing for me on wedding day?
hmm, lol, I don't think I'll ever have the guts to stand up and sing, people will start running away hehe. Hypothetically speaking, I'll probably sing 'unbreakable' by westlife, I love the lyrics of this song.

6. What is your favorite holiday destination?
hmm, I'd love to go to Italy.

7. What are three qualities you would look for in a man?
Honesty, loyalty and maturity. And may I add, someone who has the power to make me feel well and secure from the inside just by being hiself.

8. What are the three qualities and three bad habits that you have?
3 qualities: loyal, trustworthy, always ready to listen and be there to help and support.
Bad habbits: sensitive, stubborn, busy.

9. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Probably single, working either here in royal or outside of Oman. Single? Hopefully not though.

I tag, hmm, whoever reads this lol. Doesn't really matter, Sam tagged most of the people I know anyway!

Posted by Noors at 3:08 AM

7 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Thu Jul 14, 04:21:00 AM  
    I liked your answer to Q7.

    And I don't think you will be single in 10 years time ;)
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jul 14, 04:36:00 AM  
    nice answers..
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jul 14, 09:08:00 AM  
    Thank you!

    Hey, you've read this post, so you're tagged!!

    Maybe I should come up with a bunch of questions and start tagging people, that would be cool!
  4. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jul 14, 11:18:00 AM  
    do you mean me or Sam on the tagging issue?
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jul 14, 11:32:00 AM  
    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
  6. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jul 14, 03:23:00 PM  
    oh well i guess you meant sam...

    ;o)
  7. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Jul 15, 10:39:00 AM  
    Akeed she meant you Ali, I tagged her! She can't tag me back.

Post a Comment

« Home