Sunday, July 03, 2005

Tagged

Tagged by Tia!

How many books do you own?

Err, Don't know really. I've got plenty of books. Never thought of counting them.

IWhats the last book you bought?

I seriously can't remember. I've been burrowing books lately rather than buying them myself. I've got a bad taste when it comes to choosing books lol.


Whats the last book you read?

Hmm, lemme think, LOL. I think it was the bridget jones diary. No wait, I'm sure there's another book that I was reading, but I just can't remember. Hmm, this is getting on my nerves now, I can't seem to remember anything. Short term memory loss I tell ya! Oh oh, I just remebered, Good Omen, yeah, I think that's the name of the book lol.


A book you've been reading for a long time but never got around to finishing?
A Terry Pratchet book. A friend gave it to me, and I'm just dying to get some free time to sit and finish it because it's really interesting. Hopefully once I finish my finals in two weeks.

What 5 books have meant the most to you

-7 habits of highly effective teens.
-Chicken soup for the teenage soul. All 3 of em'.
-Chicken soup for the college soul.
-Life's little instructions book.
-??still thinking about it...

Who would you like to book tag?
Lets see, anyone hasn't been tagged yet? Ali, Amo (if you ever get to read this), lol and anyone who's interested is more than welcome to do so. Just tell us that you've been tagged in my comments corner.

Posted by Noors at 12:45 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Tue Jul 05, 06:36:00 AM  
    i don't get it..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Jul 05, 07:23:00 AM  
    It's something that someone started somewhere lol. It's been going around.

    I just tagged you, so all you gotta do is ansewr the questions in your blog. Simple:)

Post a Comment

« Home