Friday, July 01, 2005

I had a good oncall last night.

I was the only med student around, and there weren't many admissions, and I was a bit bored in the beginning and thought that I should leave early and probably see if I can catch up with my parents and go to the airport.

But...

The consultant came for rounds, I haven't seen him in a long time, and he was really helpful during the rounds, explaining things, answering questions, joking every now and then, he even offered to take me to a patient, and he made me examine him like I was in an exam, as practice that is. We then ended having a long talk about life in general, I got some really good tips from him, and it was a good change. He did say however and apparently this other doc has told him the same thing, that I spend too much time around the hospital, lol, this other doctor thinks I should spend some time outside having fun!

My sister is back, and she's being too kind that she agreed to go watch 'war of the worlds' with me today, lol I'll probably have to do something in return for her, Oh God anything but go watch a Sharukhan movie, that would be a torture!

Posted by Noors at 12:44 PM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Jul 01, 11:45:00 AM  
    hope you enjoy the movie and 7amdillah 3ala salam to your sister hope you now find someone to talk to other than patients..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Jul 01, 11:50:00 AM  
    Hey i like talking to certain patients.:)

    And the movie was amazing, but my sister hated it lol.
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Jul 01, 12:13:00 PM  
    up to you...

    and i don't blame your sister for hating....she must have wanted to throttle you with a hammer or something when she finally realized how bad the movie was for her..

Post a Comment

« Home