Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I'm clueless!

I prefer spending most of my time outside the house lol, I'm happier that way, when I'm involved with my work either in the hospital or in the college, I feel like out there, everything makes sense, and I actually do have a purpose that I'm well aware of. Everything makes sense when it comes to work....

Oh, 'war of the worlds' is coming out today, and I'm gonna miss it lol. I wish I had someone who'd go with me to the movies, I'm dying to watch it!

Tomorrow morning should be interesting though....hehe, again, work outside the house!

Enjoy your weekend ya'll!

Posted by Noors at 6:27 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Jun 29, 08:33:00 AM  
    i told you i would go out with you but you're just too darn proud....

    he he he he ;oP

    i'll let you know of the WAR OF THE WORLDS full story when i am finished with it tonite ;o)
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Jun 29, 09:23:00 AM  
    Hey you,

    So you're back home ha!

    lol you're not the only one who's teasing me about the movie, someone I know did the same, hehe, I tried to persuade my dad to go with me, but he's not interested.

    Enjoy the movie, and yeah, do tell me all about it! I'm sure it's gonna be a big hit!

    I'm gonna go do my usual 'family' obligations...

Post a Comment

« Home