Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It's Thursday, meaning that my exam is in 6 days. I'm starting to panic. I've got so much work to finish, and so much reading to do that last night, I seriously thought that I was going to end up with a nervous break down. I know I probably won't finish everything, but I should try and finish as much as I can, and stayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy calm, lol.

I spent the whole day in aqu yesterday studying, had a quick session, then at 4, went to Royal to finish studying there. And at around 8, I just thought I was losing it, seriously, my heart was beating so fast, and I couldn't stop but starting at the paper that has all the core materials that I had to study, and I tried to write down a schedule for me to follow while studying.

Sometimes I think I'm kinda blessed. You know, I was leaving the hospital, and I saw two of my senior doctors. We stopped and talked and had a little chat. The consultant keeps telling me everytime he sees me that he wants me to join his group in medicine once I finish, and not to go for surgery or family medicine or anything else lol, and the other doc, who was so good to me when I was in royal gave me the thumbs up, I never imagined that they had that much faith in me. For some reason, after we talked, I felt calm from the inside. I got some of my confidence back, and I thought to myself, the others aren't better than me, I know I can do it, I've worked hard and I can do it, the important thing is to STAY CALM.

I slept last night like I was drugged lol. It was a good feeling!:)

Posted by Noors at 8:44 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Wed Jul 13, 10:43:00 PM  
    you don't need to worry...

    you'll do great...believe me...

    i have that much faith in you
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jul 14, 03:04:00 AM  
    Thank you.

    Inshallah this will all be done by Tuesday, and i can have somewhat of a normal life lol.

Post a Comment

« Home