Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sometimes I wish I had the ability to erase specific memories that I wish to forget, but then again, isn't it our memories and experiences through this life, whether good or bad, that shape our personalities and help mold who we are? Isn't it because of that, we all change in our own ways?

I guess it's a price that you must pay. To be a better version of yourself, or should I say, to continue evolving through this life, you need those memories, no matter how much we wish sometimes that we could just erase them and pretend that they never existed.

Hmm, it just occured to me, isn't that a way of running away? Aren't we supposed to stand up and face whatever it is and be strong? That's courage I guess, to be able to go through all that, and come out of it with something, and at the end of the day, be able to smile and move on....

(Just a few thoughts going on inside my head, I guess I become kind of weird once I'm under a lot of stress, lol, or maybe I'm just finding an excuse to not study hehe).

Posted by Noors at 9:14 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jul 14, 11:20:00 AM  
    what do you mean by 'it' being a means to runaway?

    personally, i think whatever you go through does help mould the person you become in the future - therefore we should choose carefeully else we regret the things we do..
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Jul 14, 11:30:00 AM  
    By it, I meant the ability to erase some of our memories. It probably means that if you do that, you wouldn't be strong enough to deal with whatever comes your way. But sometimes, I do wish that I could, even if it means that I'm not strong enough, then let it be!
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jul 14, 03:21:00 PM  
    so in some ways - you are like me..

    except you don't give up easily you push even farther..
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Jul 15, 04:55:00 AM  
    It's always healthy to keep trying, but then sometimes it just gets to you and you no longer see the point in trying. But I think you shouldn't let that get to you, and it's always better to keep trying and trying, you're never losing anything, you're probably gaining something each time.

Post a Comment

« Home