Friday, July 15, 2005

I was up until after 3:30 am last night, I think it's because of all the coffee I had, I kept studying till I felt like I should just stop and get some sleep. Wasn't easy. my eyes were just wide open, I don't know when exactly did I end up falling asleep, but I remember that it was rather disturbing, I think I was having a bad dream or something. Then sometime close to 5 my phone starts ringing, damn, I hate it when that happens, I just woke up with my heart beating so fast, I was sure something bad had happened. It was an idiot on the line, I think he got the wrong number but nevertheless had the nerves to say, you sure I didn't get the right number? Idiot! I had finally fallen asleep, only to be waken up by a jerk who has nothing better to do, and when? A spiritual time, where people wake up, pray and ask for forgiveness. He sent me two other sms's asking if we can get to know each other, and I thought what the hell! Urgh! Some men are just too bloody immature and have no sense of responsibility or self respect.

It just shows you how far we are from being a civilized nation, when our young generation has the misconception of what being 'modern' is. The lack of proper judgement and the lack of maturity are leading us no where.

Posted by Noors at 4:32 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Jul 15, 10:38:00 AM  
    "It just shows you how far we are from being a civilized nation, when our young generation has the misconception of what being 'modern' is. The lack of proper judgement and the lack of maturity are leading us no where."

    I liked that part Noors. Sadly its very true.
  2. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Jul 15, 05:37:00 PM  
    i am sorry to disagree on one part here Noor. You're making an awfully big generalization because of one individual. The majority of men (and women) would like to do the things you mentioned in the time period you got pestered.

    But that fool doesn't even count for 1% of the planet's population.

Post a Comment

« Home