Sunday, June 11, 2006

Women and chocolate!

It seems like women all over the world are exactly the same when it comes to chocolates! They say 'diamonds are a girls best friend', well I'm starting to think maybe chocolate is an even closer friend than diamonds! lol

There's nothing like chocolates or chocolate ice cream to make a woman feel better, in regards of anything that she might be going through. She always turns to chocolates to make herself feel better..

Women crave for chocolates more than men, they enjoy the delightful taste of it melting in their mouths lol.

This Friday was my last day in MAU, or the acute medicine unit, so I thought I'd buy some chocolates and put the box in the nurses station for everyone to take some. Who do you think went crazy over them? It wasn't the guys, but the ladies, from nurses, to students to docs, lol. I found it amusing, how indifferent the guys were for having chocolates in the ward, compared to the women. I guess it's something in our X chromosome, how else can you explain it?

Posted by Noors at 4:06 AM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger HA! Entertainment posted at Mon Jun 19, 01:07:00 AM  
    I think you're rite, there's something in X cromossom that says:
    "this is DNA sugar chain marking for fatty-gonna-be". hahahahaha.

Post a Comment

« Home