Monday, May 29, 2006

There's a big event that is going to take place in Adam's fitness centre on this Wed and Thurs. For those of you who are into marathons for the sake of charity, then this is the event you should be participating in this weekend. The marathon is basically going to be a race on the bikes between different teams, if I've understood them properly.

The idea has been there for a while now, but it was just an idea, nothing serious was done until a few days ago.

Anyway, this charity event is for the sake of cancer association. A lot of companies are sponsoring this event, and there will be a good deal of media coverage.

All in all, this event is gonna be a big hit, and I'm gonna miss it. I was msging my trainer yesterday and we were talking about this, lol, and she goes, 'So when are you booking to come back?' lol, I know she was teasing me, but heck, if I could go back to Oman for the weekend, just to attend this marathon, I would! Honestly, I'd do it without even thinking about it twice. Anyone want to sponsor me and buy me a ticket? hehe

----

On a lighter note, I, ladies and gentlmen, made my very first meal yesterday. My sister just gave me the stuff and told me to mix and do whatever I wanted. So I was left with a lot of stuff, and a puzzled look on my face lol. I think it took me about an hour to finish with what was supposed to come out as macaroni, hehe. It turned out okay I guess. It wasn't too bad, something you'd eat anyway, well it just needed a little more salt, but i guess it wasn't a complete failure for a first timer. I wish I could attach a picture here to show you all lol.

Will I try again? Hmm, don't know lol

Posted by Noors at 3:12 AM

6 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon May 29, 09:02:00 AM  
    if i am not mistaken, this marathon that will be taking place this wednesday should be during the daytime hours...and since i will be at work from 8am to 7pm i won't be able to attend it...

    such a shame....i would have loved to attend it because its for a very noble cause
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Mon May 29, 09:42:00 AM  
    I'm not sure about the timings, but what I know is that it's also going to be held on Thursday.

    Well if you get to hear anything about how it goes, then do update us!
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon May 29, 10:42:00 AM  
    lol...

    if it's during the afternoon hours then it would be perfect for me on a thursday....because i work thursdays too but half day only...

    will update you if i have any news

    :D
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Mon May 29, 10:50:00 AM  
    Why can't I be there?

    Why?

    Whyyyyyyyyy?
  5. Blogger Samyah posted at Mon May 29, 04:57:00 PM  
    Dude what are u doing advertising for Adams even when ure not in the country!!
  6. Blogger Noors posted at Mon May 29, 11:16:00 PM  
    lol Sam, I'm a very loyal person!

    Plus it's for a good cause. At least if I can't be there and join them, I might as well do something useful and let other people know about it.

Post a Comment

« Home