Saturday, May 13, 2006

One of my 'so many' thoughts...

"Some things are just never meant to be, no matter how much we wish they were"

I believe in that, we all do, it's just one of life's well known facts that we can do nothing with but to accept it and keep living.

I find it easier in many times to never really 'want' something, because it's there in the back of my head that I will probably end up not getting it, so why keep my hopes up in the first place? You might think of it as a negative way of thinking, but it's not. I'm very positive. True, there are times when it just gets to me when I've wanted something so badly and I can't have it, and all I could think of is why, but to make it easier I tell myself that it wasn't meant to be, because it wasn't good enough for me, and that God has something greater in store for me, I just have to have faith in that.

I find it very comforting to live your life in content. Don't expect a lot from life, just cherish what you have. I'm teaching myself not to want anything, except probably career-wise, because that's one thing that I know I have complete control over. It's my hard work that would get me somehwere and help me put a smile on someone's face.

It helps you to live peacefully. Accepting what you have and being thankful to God. Not dwelling on what you don't have, but rather concentrate on the so many blessings that you already have right in front of you..

I'm thankful!

Posted by Noors at 2:48 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home