Thursday, January 05, 2006

dreams..

Sometimes I wish I was living in a different world. My own 'personal' world. With nothing that bothers me or dictates how I should live 'my' life...

I guess the best part of my day is when I just sit by myself, and daydream. I drift away into my own world, where everything is just peaceful, with no one interfering with what you're doing, and everyone just minds their own damn business.

But I'm always brought back to reality, and I realize that it was just a dream, it's just too good to be true!

Posted by Noors at 7:36 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Jan 05, 11:46:00 AM  
    welcome to my 'past' world..

    i have been there so many times i think i know its back alleys like the like the back of my hand..

    ;o)

    but what drives you to go there, if, as you always say, that you're happy when you're doing what you want to do through your job and other extra curricalar activities?

    hmmmmm...
  2. Blogger Hamood posted at Sat Jan 07, 04:04:00 AM  
    Perhaps your reality is just another dream...
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Jan 10, 05:29:00 AM  
    @Ali, we all have our own dream worlds, where everything is just the way we want it to be...

    @atgm, how can my reality be another dream?

    @calkoon, thanks, i never expected to be nominated! :)
  4. Blogger Hamood posted at Thu Jan 12, 12:34:00 AM  
    It could be because someday you might wake up from it and realize you are living your true dream.

Post a Comment

« Home