Friday, December 23, 2005

Some more quotes..

I'm supposed to be studying for an exam that I have tomorrow, but I thought I'd take a breather and update my blog,

So here are some more quotes,

~ "There is nothing in this world that I am prouder of than my ability to feel, to survive, and yes, to be a fool for what I love and believe in".

~ "The possible between the possible and the impossible lies in a person's determination".

~ "The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can't find them, make them".

~ "Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we often might win by fearing to attempt".

~ "You cannot be mad at someone who makes you laugh".

~ "They say true love hides behind every corner..
I must be walking in circles!". lol, this one always makes me laugh!

Posted by Noors at 11:25 AM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Fri Dec 23, 12:51:00 PM  
    looool

    the last two are the best out of them all..

    loooool

    circles - hahahahaha!
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Fri Dec 23, 01:30:00 PM  
    lol!

    Like I said, that last quote always makes me laugh, haha!

Post a Comment

« Home