Saturday, December 03, 2005

eyes, yet again....

Okay this isn't funny anymore...

I have red eyes, AGAIN, only this time it's much much worse than last time. Yesterday I couldn't open my eyes because of the pain and as soon as I get into some light, my eyes would just shut closed, urghh.

I look scary, lol. My cousins were at my house yesterday before I went to the hospital, and they couldn't look at me, they said it made their eyes tear, just a reflex I guess hehe.

Anyway, today I'm a bit better. I just tried putting on my sunglasses and tried walking out of the door, to see if I can drive later to power bar class, I couldn't open my eyes, I don't want to miss another classssssss, this week is gonna be so hectic so I won't be able to exercise much, besides, I can't get much work done anyway. I can't read or stare at my pc for a long time, and I'm just wondering how on earth am I going to drive to the hospital tomorrow....

Hmm, lol, damn it, I deserve this!!!

Posted by Noors at 11:45 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home