Saturday, December 17, 2005

ER scrubs!

I come back home today after a loooong day at uni, I wasn't feeling very well so it just made things a bit slow.

But....

I come home and my mom tells me that my cousins, who got back from NY last night, were at our house earlier and that they got me a couple of gifts, one of which I'll be extremly happy with.

Apparently, there is this shop in NY that sells anything related to er. From mugs, t shirts, to pens and probably even dvds. So they thought they'd get me scrubs, the green one, which is what Carter, my favourite character, wears all the time!

I'm so wearing it to uni, lol!! This is like, one of the best gifts I've ever received in my whole life! haha

Posted by Noors at 9:50 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Hamood posted at Tue Dec 20, 01:33:00 PM  
    And a ER scrub is???
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Wed Dec 21, 03:15:00 AM  
    Scrubs is the green or blue top and trousers that docs wear in the hospital, in surgery that is. They keep clean and sterile ones for use in the operating room only, but they're always around if anyone wants to wear them.

    ER scrubs, nothing special, it's just the regular scrubs, written on it, ER, property of county general, lol that's all!
  3. Blogger Hamood posted at Wed Dec 21, 09:46:00 PM  
    Rightt... thanks for explaining, now this explains the tv series scrubs.

Post a Comment

« Home