Sunday, December 04, 2005

An addict

My vision is kinda blurred today, which is something I didn't have yesterday, but nevertheless, I have come up with a brilliant idea to leave the house and get to the gym lol. I'm gonna put on my sunglasses then cover up my face with my sheila, thus decreasing the amount of sunlight that I'll be exposed to lol, and besides, the place is only a couple of minutes away from my house, and by the time we're done, there will hardly be any sun left, ANDDDD, I'm sick of being stuck in my room with hardly any light. I need to go out and see people!, oh and yes, I do miss exercising, I'm longing for it, lol....

Yup people, I'm an official exercise addict, and I'm so darn proud of it! lol

Posted by Noors at 2:58 AM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Kay posted at Sun Dec 04, 07:36:00 AM  
    6yab ya mama why wont u let someone drive u there? you shouldnt be driving with a blurry vision.
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Sun Dec 04, 07:59:00 AM  
    lol wicked, I don't have anyone to drive me around.

    It wasn't that bad actually, my vision is still kinda blurred, but I can manage to go around. I'm just hoping that I can drive all the way to uni tomorrow
  3. Blogger Kay posted at Mon Dec 05, 03:45:00 AM  
    just be careful! and dont speed.

    i too wish i was addicted to the gym, ba3ad zain taboo u made it to 5 classes. i only went once and havent been to the gym since
  4. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Dec 05, 10:39:00 AM  
    You girls should come to my gym and join me in my classes, lol. I'll make sure I push you hard to keep coming!

    Had an appt today for my eyes. Things are getting better, just have some extra drops to use for 3 weeks, because I seem to have developed some kind of an allergy...

Post a Comment

« Home