Thursday, December 22, 2005

A few quotes that I like..

I have a small notebook, I've had it for almost 3 years now, and I used to write all the quotes that I came across and liked, or should I say, touched by the words..

These are some of them, I might keep posting a few every other day,

~ "Whenever you share the goodnes in your heart, you always end up winning, because life is an acho, it gives back what you have given".

~ "Don't be reckless with people's hearts
- Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours".

~ "The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them..".

~ "The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything".

~ "Courage does not always roar. Sometimes it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, I will try again tomorrow".

~ "Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have".

~ "Words and hearts should be handled with care..for words when spoken and hearts when broken are things most difficult to repair".

~ "All I really need is love, but a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt!" lol

Okay enough for today, I will post some more later, I hope you enjoy those for now! :)

Posted by Noors at 6:20 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Dec 22, 08:00:00 AM  
    i really liked the last one..

    but one question - care to share where you got these quotes from?
  2. Blogger Noors posted at Thu Dec 22, 10:54:00 AM  
    yeah lol the last one is quite good isn't it?!

    I get them from all sorts of places. My cousin usually sends out quotes she likes as sms's, books, online search for quotes, so it's just a pile of stuff that I've been collecting in one notebook. I should really start filling it up again!
  3. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Thu Dec 22, 01:15:00 PM  
    send some our way...i like them..

Post a Comment

« Home