Friday, November 25, 2005

Blogger's personality

Okay I read Atgm's last post in his blog about blog personalities, and I thought I'd take the test too and see what kind of a blogger's personality I've got.

Here's my result,

Your Blogging Type is Artistic and Passionate
You see your blog as the ultimate personal expression - and work hard to make it great.One moment you may be working on a new dramatic design for your blog...And the next, you're passionately writing about your pet causes.Your blog is very important - and you're careful about who you share it with.

Posted by Noors at 10:19 AM

3 Comments

  1. Blogger Hamood posted at Fri Nov 25, 02:04:00 PM  
    I suppose your comment on the comment would help, cause I find it purely weird. Though I would agree with the "personal expression" bit, not sure about the rest.
  2. Blogger illogicist posted at Sat Nov 26, 04:30:00 PM  
    where can i take this test?
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Nov 28, 10:25:00 AM  
    @ Atgm, lol sure I'll comment on my own results!

    @ z, just go to atgm's blog, lol, you'll find the link to the test and you can try it yourself. :)

Post a Comment

« Home