Sunday, October 16, 2005

Confession

I have a little confession to make.

I used to 'hate' frasier. I used to think of it as a boring, time wasting show.

I usually keep the tv open while I'm studying late at night, the sounds somehow help me to stay up. Well not always, but at least it doesn't make it so creepy when I'm up all alone, studying, while the rest of the house is sound asleep, hehe. Anyway, a lot of these times frasier would be on, and I would take a break sometimes and watch it. To be honest, I started to like it lol. You gotta really understand the jokes, and some of the episodes are just hillarious!

Frasier is funny after all! hehe

Posted by Noors at 12:08 PM

5 Comments

  1. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Sun Oct 16, 12:46:00 PM  
    i love FRASIER!...

    but i hate it when they put re-runs on the channel..so when i get the chance i am going to order the whole 11 series..
  2. Blogger NiGhTFaCe posted at Sun Oct 16, 04:40:00 PM  
    I like Frasier. You need to be that special so you can understand it :p
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Oct 17, 04:42:00 AM  
    There was this episode the other day, it was so funny that I couldn't stop laughing. There was this new doc, who was having her own psych talk show on the radio, after frasier's. haha I don't know if any of you have seen it, bas that was one of the best episodes.
  4. Blogger Sleepless In Muscat posted at Mon Oct 17, 05:17:00 AM  
    could like give a brief synopsis of the episode? :o)
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Oct 17, 12:21:00 PM  
    I can't remember it very well, I didn't watch the whole episode, just the last part of it, which was absolutely hillarious lol.

Post a Comment

« Home