Friday, May 27, 2005

*listening to the verve, bitter sweet symphony*

How many times do we let oppertunities pass by us without taking any advantage of them? Don't you just hate it when life brings you a chance, and you, being stupid enough, let it go, and miss on an oppertunity that you've been looking for? Then of course the regret phase would starts, and the 'what if's' keep on running through your head.

I've decided to put an end to this. Seriously, I keep on doing this to myself, I can be so unfair to myself, just for the sake of others, I always put other people's feelings and opinions before mine, and you know what, I can't let this happen anymore, I should start giving myself the right to take on the good chances I'm given, instead of feeling bad over it. This sucks!

*Trying to give myself a boost of courage over here! lol*

Posted by Noors at 10:44 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger iamnasra posted at Sun May 29, 12:24:00 PM  
    Laways the great persoonality forget about themselves..Mind other before themselves..In this fast world of our such trait is hard to find..

Post a Comment

« Home