Wednesday, May 25, 2005

It's almost midnight. I can't remember the last time I was able to just sit back and relax, without having the pile of work waiting for me, or my own personal issues to think about.

Sometimes I just wonder how I can do it everyday. Wake up early in the morning, and somehow drag myself out of bed because I'd still be very tired because of lack of sleep, go to the hospital and spend the whole day on my feet until 4, or till late at night if I'm oncall, then sit and study, and go to bed at 2.

At times, I just want to scream so loud just to get everything out of my system. I went to surgery the other day, the consultant told me to join them because they had an emergency case, I was so excited, but only for a few minutes, I couldn't go because something came up, my God I still regret it until today, and I just can't stop thinking about it, I've missed on such a good oppertunity.

You know what I thought would be cool to have? lol a punching bag! My mom said no once to the idea, but I'm gonna try with her again, it would be so cool to have one in my room, something which I can use to get all my anger, sadness, and disappointment out.

Posted by Noors at 12:42 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home