Sunday, May 15, 2005

Haven't posted here in ages.

I don't know what to talk about. Should I talk about my long hours at the hospital? The depression I get everytime I see a sick patient who's dying slowly and you can't do anything for them? Or about my own thoughts that are slowly taking control of my brain.

I'm not complaining. I'm living each day at a time. I'm having a good time at the hospital, I don't mind the work, it's my escape from my thoughts. I miss surgery though, so badly. The team I'm with right now is just amazing. The consultant gave us a comforting face from day one. By the 4th day he knew our names, and it's really reassuring when your doc calls you by your name and shows you that he trusts you and has faith in your knowledge.

I've never been so busy before. I mean, when I was doing surgery, I kept myself busy because I really enjoyed it, but now, we finish at 4 or a bit after, that is if I'm not oncall. Sometimes, I just wish that the time would just slow down, or if we can have more hours during the day, at least maybe then, I'll be able to get some decent sleep, and get some proper work done.

Boring entery, lol.

Posted by Noors at 11:52 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger iamnasra posted at Sun May 15, 02:15:00 PM  
    Well I wish if I have more time..so I can do more reading I have pile of work personal work that i have to do at least finish reading the books and articls that I kept promising myself will do
  2. Blogger Sowhat posted at Mon May 16, 04:02:00 AM  
    been dreaming always to have that watch that stop the time ..
    time against us .. but we should do whatever we can :) God help you inshala :)
  3. Blogger Sree posted at Mon May 16, 07:20:00 AM  
    I actually wish that days were shorter and nights were longer, specially at least till 12 am. That way working for 8 hours should seem like 3 hours and goofing away for another 3 hours at home, should feel like 8 hours ... aah, fantasies.

    Btw, that wasn't a boring entry ... I enjoy reading about whats happening @ your end! :)
  4. Blogger Namika posted at Mon May 16, 11:33:00 PM  
    I wish if I was that busy.. my work is boring.. nothing to do most of the time :(

    Wanna switch places anyone :D

Post a Comment

« Home