Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Do you sometimes get the need to take a break from everything around you? Just wish that you could have some kind of a remote control where you can just press on 'pause' and everything just freezes there right in front of you.

I wish I had that kind of a remote control right now. Just press on it, freeze everything, and give myself a chance to sit back, and think about everything slowly, on my own pace, and without having to struggle to keep up with everything that's going on around me.

Posted by Noors at 2:19 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Tia posted at Sat Apr 30, 11:15:00 AM  
    i wish i had that remot 2! i just want to pause...
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sun May 01, 12:56:00 PM  
    I used to get drunk when I felt that way ... now I just mow the grass and take a nap afterwards.
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Mon May 02, 12:31:00 PM  
    Really jack? And does it work for you? Do you stop thinking about it once you're all up again? Or does it slowly come back again and haunt your thoughts?
  4. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Mon May 02, 08:13:00 PM  
    There is a saying ...

    As you think ... so you go.

    We all have our down moments, but we don't have to stay down.

    The little I know of you Noors, when you get down ... go and workout. From what you have said you get in your own little world when working out and you love it. It makes you feel good. It is temp, but keep doing it until you can find a permanent solution.

    I don'tknow what's eating at you, but you need to identify what it is, learn to cope with it or physically remove yourself from that enviorment.

    I got down yesterday ... this is what I did.
    http://divedesk.com/blog/?p=37

Post a Comment

« Home