Monday, March 21, 2005

Was out all day yesterday. Left the house at 7 in the morning and didnt' come back until after 11 at night.

The oncall was rather slow at the beginning, but then I spent some time with my doc, reading CT scans, and discussing a few topics, then we were called to the A&E, or in other words the emergency rooms. There were a few cases that were suspected of having appendicitis, so they needed a surgical consult. Only one was admitted to be kept under observation, the rest were discharged. I had a good time there, it felt good to be back in the Royal Hospital, like I said, it has it's charm.

I'm not really feeling like myself today, something came up last night, which kinda made me very uncomfortable, and it's too personal to talk about here in my blog. All I know now is that I'm confused, and I need to do a lot of thinking.

Final on Saturday, and I'm oncall on Thursday in SQUH, I don't think I'll go though, I've got enough work as it is, plus I'll probably be spending the morning in the Royal Hospital library studying, and if I get the chance I might scrub in and assist in a circumcision.

Nothing interesting, I dont feel like talking today.

Posted by Noors at 2:54 PM

4 Comments

  1. Blogger Lym posted at Mon Mar 21, 07:31:00 AM  
    hope you are feeling alright :)
  2. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Mon Mar 21, 10:04:00 PM  
    It Happens :) ... cheer up
  3. Blogger Noors posted at Tue Mar 22, 07:52:00 AM  
    Hey anonymous,

    Care to share who you are? lol though I kinda have a clue!
  4. Blogger Unknown posted at Tue Mar 22, 11:37:00 AM  
    Hope your feeling better :)

Post a Comment

« Home