Monday, March 14, 2005

This week is really going by very fast. I'm enjoying every second of it, but seriously, I just want some time to get some decent sleep. I've been trying to study, and half way through I just fell asleep on my bed while I was reading, lol, and it wasn't even late. Thing is, we were supposed to have a session with one of the consultants, but he was busy with the 7th year examination, so he sends Dr K instead. He's the one who keeps asking me all different questions, lol, and I have to go back and read all abt it, because he would always ask me again the next day.

I spent the morning in the breast clinic again. Another young doctor, with a very bright future, I can just tell.

God, I'm so gonna miss the place. Tomorrow's my last day there, then next week we go back to SQUH.

As for personal life, not much. Haven't seen anyone this week. Not planning on doing anything special this weekend, other than my oncall. I think I'll just stay home and get as much sleep as possible. I miss waking up in the morning, realizing that it's still very early, and that I've got nothing to do, and go back to sleep, or just stay in bed and do nothing. Maybe I can do that on Friday? Hmm, Thursday, might have to go to Royal and do some studying, so I guess I'll leave that to Friday. Il'l rent a dvd, and watch all my favourite series, and see if I can get the rest of the tapes from my uncle. This weekend, I'm gonna try and do some serious relaxation.

Exercise, exercise, exercise. Missing it even more. Well, not all the time, but I dooooo. I'm not used to not working out for such a long time. Maybe I should start somewhere else. I can't wait forever, and I miss sweating, and the rise in my adrenaline during my work out. It'll probably help me to destress, and maybe I won't be tired most of the time, like I am usually these days.

Oh well...

Need to go finish reading.....

Posted by Noors at 10:41 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home