Sunday, March 06, 2005

So yesterday I had my talk with my doc. I'm so glad I did. it just made me feel more comfortable. I'm finally getting to know the doctors on my team, and all of a sudden, my group decide to switch teams, even though our coordinator is not really happy with this, but he couldn't really object. I do. I mean, now that we're finally starting to bond with the others, and feel like we do fit in, we're changing teams, which means that we have to start all over again.

As for suturing, my doc said that he'd teach me the basic knots, probably on Tuesday, and next time we're oncall, he'll show me more, if there are any emergency cases. So that's something to look forward to.

Nothing impressive, I'm just happy of these small improvements.

Posted by Noors at 10:21 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home