Saturday, January 22, 2005

The farm

Like I said, after spending one night all alone and having the luxury of silence, I drove yesterday afternoon to the farm. It's really cool to drive your own car all the way there, you're just free to leave whenever you want to and you don't feel like you're tied to someone else.

My cousins bought a quadbike, or whatever, it's a motor bike with 4 wheels. We took turn riding on it around the farm, that was neat. lol I sucked the first time I tried it, hehe, my cousin kept thinking that I'd bump into a wall and kill the two of us!

We had a BBQ last night too, it's one of our customs during eid. We always have one on the second day of eid at night, while we're all sitting outside. We have a couple of swings too, indian type, that we call 'pingo', lol weird name I know.

Oh and everyone thought I was talking to my bf everytime my phone rang. Someone would just come and sit next to me and try to figure out whether I was talking to a guy or a girl, lol, and it was Sam each and everytime, lol.

Posted by Noors at 7:42 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home