Saturday, January 08, 2005

Okay, I don't care what you guys think, BUT, it was great having things back.

Body Pump today was amazing. There were only three of us though, cause the others came in for the previous class, and were extremly tired to stay for another.

You can tell the difference instantly. You have to smile, otherwise M would give you one of her weird looks, lol, and she would keep staring at you, till you finally smile. The music, the weights, the sweating, the singing, etc... I can just go on and on!

I feel better from the inside. I feel like I can do anything now, it's like I got my lost strength back. It's my own way of keeping myself alive, for keeping my energy high.

it's my natural 'high'!

Now I feel more confidanct about my finals, I have something to look forward to after a long day at the hospital and the college.

A lot find it silly, and honestly, I don't care. It's one of the few things in my life that make me feel happy from the inside out, and I'm keeping it.

Posted by Noors at 7:18 PM

2 Comments

  1. Blogger Sree posted at Sat Jan 08, 03:44:00 PM  
    I generally hit the gym and lift weights when I want to take some of my irritation/anger out. The more I'm stressed, the more I lift ... sometimes 180-200 pounds bench press and stuff. At the end of it, I'm too tired to worry about things anymore ...

    You seem to be doing it for the exact opposite feeling though ... lol. Its cool.
  2. Blogger Samyah posted at Sun Jan 09, 06:17:00 AM  
    Hey I don't find it silly, I think its great! And I can totally get how exercise is your 'natural high', I've heard countless women describe it that way. Including me :P


    Btw thanks for the day out today, loved it! ;)

Post a Comment

« Home