Thursday, January 06, 2005

I'll miss ya sis!

My sister is leaving tonight. She's going back to Cardiff. These past few days have gone by so fast, and we've all enjoyed each others company, especially that all the famiy was here in Muscat. My aunt and her family as well as my other cousin all came back for the holiday from the States. They're all leaving now, one after the other, and I know I'm gonna miss them all terribly, because we had a wonderful time these last 3 weeks.

Anyway, this is for my sister. Take care of youself, and I guess we'll be seeing each other online now, and we'll talk to each other daily. I'm gonna miss ya loads, and I'm sorry I was too busy with my studies and never ending finals, that we couldn't do more stuff together, but I'm still glad we got to hang out together a few times.

Oh and Sam, thanks for fixing my blog, it looks neat, good job girl!

Posted by Noors at 4:27 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home