Thursday, January 13, 2005

So today I get this urge to light all the candles that I have in my room. I start my lighting one that Sam got me as a birthday gift, and I left it in my bathroom so it can get filled with the lavender smell. I leave my room for 5 minutes, and next thing I know, I hear something cracking, believe it or not, it was the mirror in the bathroom, the sides were on fire:S I never knew it was made of plastic, I thought it was made of glass, just like the mirror. lol So much for my romantic crazy ideas. I guess it's the whole exams, panic are the reason behind my weird moods.

My mom really wants me to go to Kuwait. She keeps telling me that all the time, and she wouldn't take no for an answer. I just don't see the whole point of me going there. I mean yeah, it's gonna be fun hanging out with everyone over there, and my aunt who's living there said she's got this whole program ready for me, but I don't see the need for me to go when I get to do nothing. I'm not giving my presentation anymore, so I might as well just stay here, take as many classes as I want, hang out with my friends here, and just relaaaaaaaaax. I would love to just spend some time alone though, somewhere quite, where everything is green. Sit under the tree or on a swing and read. Damn that's too good to be true.

Body pump update (this is for myself, would be cool to come back months later and read this, it'll just remind me of how good it felt at this time) lunges, I was able to go fast by the end of the track, it was cool that I was able to do the whole thing. See in in this track, you start with stretching, then with weights, then you put your weights down and challange your legs and do some quick lunges, now most people go a bit slow, so the instructor goes in a moderate speed so everyone would follow, and one person who usually goes fast does that, and she would ask whoever wants to go fast too to just follow that one person. For the last couple of classes, it's been me! It felt good to be able to go fast, it was a good challange and I did it.
Oh and if my shoulder doesn't give me a hard time on Saturday, and if I finish a good deal of reading, then I'm using the yellow bar for the back track, I'm all set for my new challange!

It's one of the few things that really make my day nowadays, with everything that is. After a long stressful day at uni, and taking in all the crap from everywhere, that's my way of keeping 'me' alive.

Posted by Noors at 8:28 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Najah posted at Thu Jan 13, 02:39:00 PM  
    LOL ur candle story brought back funny memorie, I once burned my whole room because of this so called candel. (I was young maybe 13, they cut the electricity and then i lighted a candel without putting something underneath it, it burnt burnt till it burnt the whole table then the whole rooom :) thank god yours was a mirrorr crack hehehe.. God bless u

Post a Comment

« Home