Friday, January 21, 2005

Eid Mubarak everyone.

I'm enjoying the peace of and luxury of silence, lol. My dad is in Haj, and last time I talked to him, he seems to be enjoying every minute of it, may Allah accept his Haj, Amen.

My mom and the kids have all gone to the farm with the rest of the family. I've decided to stay home for an extra day, so here I am. I spent the night watching tv, smallvile, gilmore girls, and a movie called return to me. I love this movie, it's a romantic comedy with David Duchovony, he's one of my favourites, which a lot of us know as Agent Fox Mulder from the X files. The movie talks abt this guy who's wife dies, and her heart being given to a young lady who was dying with heart disease. He later somehow, I call it fate, meets up with this lady and falls for her, without knowing that she has his late wife's heart. It's a touching story that holds a lot of feelings, I started tearing at the end of it!

Now this morning, I woke up with the plan of going to watch the incredibles in the movies. I was gonna go all by myself, pathetic I know, lol, but I'm dying to watch it. So Sam says I shouldn't and that it's weird for me to go alone here in Oman. Now I'm counting on her to go with me tomorrow, it's an excuse to leave the farm early.

I should be leaving in two hours. I'll spend the night at the farm with the family, and tomorrow we'll have some more people coming in for the shiwa. And maybe now I'll have a chance to finish this book that a friend gave to me which is called Good Omen. I've tried to finish it, but for the last few weeks, the only chance I had to read was either between the hopsital and sessions, or late at night, so go figure.

Plus, I finally have the time to sit down and think abt my own group fitness class. It's no piece of cake, I can tell you. I don't even know where to start.

Anyways, later, I still haven't packed, so I need to get that out of the way and then enjoy what's left of my peaceful hours!

Posted by Noors at 2:10 PM

1 Comments

  1. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Jan 24, 09:51:00 AM  
    Hey Balqis,

    It's so good to see you around here sweetie.

Post a Comment

« Home