Friday, January 07, 2005

Sometimes I wonder if there's anything special abt me. I always catch something about all the people I meet and think that they're special because of that one quality. Like Sam, I love the way she just talks about her beliefs and opinions and knows exactly how prove a point. Tia, the way she things and writes in her blogs, and the poems she writes, and her way of thinking in general always impresses me. There's this guy that I know who is incredibly intellectual. I listen to his ideas, and to the way he talks, and the way he thinks in particular, and I tell myself, now this is a mind that is not wasted.

My sister has a very unique personality. She's the cheerful kind of person, whom you'd never get bored with her being around. You can always tell the difference when she's not there, you just feel like there's something missing, and once she shows up, the atmosphere completely changes and you see everyone talking and laughing.

You see those with talents. People who draw, or sing, or play an instrument. Those who write poetry or take beautiful pictures.

Or the instructor at the gym. She has this irresistable personality, that makes you like her no matter what. You just can not dislike her ever. She just knows how to make you feel better and no matter how upset you are, you'll eventually start laughing and smiling.

I just wonder what makes me 'me'? You know? When others look at me, or remember me, what is the first thing that comes into their heads? A naive girl? A nice person? Or just another girl they know?

I wonder!

Posted by Noors at 11:32 PM

8 Comments

  1. Blogger Samyah posted at Fri Jan 07, 02:15:00 PM  
    Noora I probably am too shy to say this but oh well..

    Well in a nutshell, you are one of the few people who I've met that acutally intimidates me. When I look at you I see perfection. I'm constantly amazed at your life, character and personality.

    Again, I cannot think of another human being I know that I would name even close to perfect but you sweetie. And that comment is not because I love you but because its truely what I think!
  2. Blogger Sree posted at Fri Jan 07, 11:12:00 PM  
    1) Like Sam said, you're pretty much got your life together and all set to achieve your goals.

    2) I get the feeling that you're good at listening to people and suddenly calming a heated situation down, with whatever attempt you make.

    Even though there might not be one unique quality of yours that outshines other mere mortals', but many people might wish to be in your shoes right now.

    (I didn't mean to sound too corny, btw ... lol)
  3. Blogger Tia posted at Sat Jan 08, 02:15:00 AM  
    noora, noora, noora i just hate the way you underestimate yourself girl! the thing is we always look at other ppl wish we were like them. don't you think i do that? you have this way of facing everything in your life with a smile, when everyone is all worked up, you calm things down, your talent is being noora and that is just more than enough...and i don't say that cause i love you, i don't give compliments i just state facts....
  4. Blogger Najah posted at Sat Jan 08, 04:15:00 AM  
    I don't know you much, and i hardely talk to you but all i know is i always used to tell people from sabla..etc that Noor is among the greates members I have ever met. You are very KIND. For real, this is what i think shines in you, you are a white hearted person...
  5. Blogger Noors posted at Sat Jan 08, 07:10:00 AM  
    Thanks all of you.

    I know I'm nice, sometimes though, I think I'm way too nice to people, lol I need to learn to be mean!
  6. Blogger Najah posted at Sat Jan 08, 04:52:00 PM  
    No no dont change, being nice is being wonderfull. Dont be mean stick with being nice
  7. Anonymous Anonymous posted at Sat Jan 15, 12:15:00 PM  
    I don't know you very well, but the fact that you are such a determined person makes you such a special one. Not everybody can be focused or determined ,Which you are :). You are One of those members that drove my attention and actually made search for your Blog. Stay Nice as you are. *HaYa*
  8. Blogger Noors posted at Mon Jan 17, 02:28:00 AM  
    Hey Haya,

    It's a real pleasure having you here in my blog. Thank you for your kind words, I wonder what I said in sabla that gave you this impression, lol whatever I said, I'm glad that I gave you this idea abt me, so thanks again.:)

Post a Comment

« Home